Description of the task:
We're looking for an organised and motivated person to join us for the summer who is passionate about helping entrepreneurs. We have lots of exciting projects happening and we want YOU to help!
Simon is a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, motivational speaker, podcast host and mentor. He has started 17 businesses, invested in 66 startups and has mentored hundreds of founders. Having sold his award-winning insight-driven digital and branding agency, Fluid, to PwC.
Simon now focuses on inspiring, motivating and guiding both budding and experienced entrepreneurs by sharing his personal experiences, insights, ideas and tips on his website and through his social channels and The Good Luck Club Podcast and supporting social impact investments and founders.
We're looking for someone to help us:
- manage social media and emails (feel free to get creative!)
- research and book exciting podcast guest
- with the StartMeUp Hong Kong 2020 event
- plan our book launch
- ad-hoc day-to-day tasks
Requirements and Rules:
Requirements and Rules. You should:
1. Be passionate about working with entrepreneurs
2. Have positive 'can do' attitude
3. Have attention to detail and aptitude for research
4. Have knowledge of Google, Apple and Microsoft programs
5 Great Organisational skills
At the end of this project, Simon and his team will give you feedback based on your performance.
Prizes and Rewards:
This is dependent on your performance, but things you can expect are:
- A recommendation on LinkedIn from Simon Squibb
- Positive reference letter