Description of the task:
We're on a phenomenal journey to disrupt crypto and banking - Ziglu is the safest, easiest and cheapest way to hold buy, hold and spend all currencies including crypto.
We've raised circa £5.5M in our seed round and count some of biggest names in both crypto and fintech as our early investors.
Our CEO - Mark Hipperson was formerly the CTO and cofounder of Starling Bank and we're one of 5 companies in the world that has built it's banking infrastructure from scratch (Ziglu, Starling, Monzo, Revolut, Atom).
We're currently in the final stages of applying for a FCA EMI licence
We're looking for someone to join our growth and marketing team to help us with 3 types of projects
1) Community engagement and growth hacking
2) Content marketing and metric measurement
3) Strategic Partnerships
Requirements and Rules:
1. Be in a position to spend at least 6 hours a week with Ziglu - you will work with. a range of C-Suite executives that have previous expereince from Starling, Morgan Stanley, Barlcays, AXA, Meituan, Mobike, Warner Media, KPMG, Allen & Overy,
2. Be interested in Fintech
3. Hustle and grit - we're still early stage and things wont be easy but it sure will be rewarding!
4. Ability to write research and write engaging content
5. Ability to plan and delivery creative solutions - we care about results not image
You will be joining the growth and marketing team and so evaluation will be measured contribution to a pre-agreed metric growth or estimated long term impact on growth tracjectory
Prizes and Rewards:
Dependent on your performance, but expected rewards can include:
Accelerated process and consideration for any open roles we have
Personal recommendation on Linkedin and reference from a C-Suite executive
Spend a day in our office in London -1 Poultry WeWork when circumstances allow
Come join us for beers and pizza whenever we're all back to the office too!
A selection of our best merch - who doesn't want to be first in line for a friends and family limited editio glow in the dark debit card?